Visit us out in the ocean gorge in magnificent scenery. Kvalheim Fritid is only a 50-55 minute drive from Bryggen in Bergen-northwest on Radøy, towards Hjeltefjorden.
All our fishermen cabins and houses are tastefully decorated in maritime style. The houses are of a high standard with sauna and whirlpool on the terrace, well-equipped kitchen, satellite dish and more.
The cabins have 4 to 10 beds. In total, the facility has 120 beds. Access to wireless internet in all cabins.
We have 25 boats for hire, as well as sale and rental of fishing gear.
In addition to good accommodation, we offer a range of facilities and activities:
- Bunk room to slay the catch.
- Rental of pleasure boats with outboard motors of various sizes.
- Rental of fishing gear.
- Our restaurant Captain (must be pre-ordered).
- Snorkeling safaris or free diving with the local diving company, Frivannsliv (must be pre-ordered).
- We arrange guided deep sea fishing trips as well as archipelago sightseeing with larger boats.
On your own:
- A trip to leek on Marøy, early Marøy Fort (after World War II).
- Trip to Nødveitveten and Morkefjellet.
- Trip to Lyngheissenteret and the Emigration Center.
- A trip to Tjorehagen on Austmarka is worth a visit to the flower ring of rhododendron.